I’m Still Alive!!!



 Olá todos!! Sorry I haven't been keeping you guys updated for a while! Time has been flying here! I'm still in my same area of Abrantes and we are still covering 2 other areas! Our days are constantly slammed with appointments and other things to do, but I love it! I don't know if I ever told you guys, but last transfer we had a another baptism!! Her name is Constança and she is the sweetest little girl you'll meet! 


I'm now serving with my comp Elder Nelson and he is the best! He is from Utah as well and everyone says we look like twins haha. We are teaching a lot of new people and have one on date for baptism, so hopefully everything will go as planned! 

This past week our mission had the opportunity to have a 2 day conference with Elder Kopichke of the Seventy! It was an amazing conference and I learned so much from his teachings and experiences. One thing that he asked all of the missionaries was, "Why did you stay?". He invited us to write down why and what blessings we have seen because of that. I wrote, "I chose to stay because of all of the wonderful friendships and people I've met so far. Every single person that has crossed my path has blessed me in so many ways. I can see God directing me on this wonderful journey to learn and grow and become more like Him. I'm happy that I stayed." 

I'm so blessed that I'm still able to be here in Portugal. I wouldn't know where I would be or what I would be doing if I wasn't here. I've truly seen the Gospel of Jesus Christ bless and change families and individuals. For all of those thinking about serving a mission or going back out, PLEASE CHOOSE TO SERVE!! Your willingness to serve the Lord and others will bless you in so many ways, your choice to serve will also bless your family and the other families who are searching for the happiness that you have. Everyone deserves a chance to hear this wonderful message. Don't pass up the opportunity to share it! 

I love you all so much! Tchau e beijinhos! 😊💛









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Miracles

Week 5

Ola Amigos!