1 Year!


Olá queridos!!! At this point I'll just keep on updating you guys whenever I have time, because I've never been so busy in my life!! 

With that being said, the work has been really good here in our 3 areas: Abrantes, Tomar, and Castelo Branco!! I can't believe I've been here since August, but I've come to truly love this area and everyone in it! The Lord has definitely been preparing this area for a long time and it has been incredible to see the fruits of all of our faith and hard work! I'll most likely be getting transferred here in a week though...😅 

On Friday this week I hit my year mark on the mission! It was pretty surreal to think that a year ago I was getting dropped off at the MTC and starting this crazy adventure called a "Mission" 😂. Since day one, I knew that this is where the Lord wants me to be and I've seen his helping hand all throughout my mission so far. Everyone he has put in my path has helped me to learn, grow, and feel his love. I can honestly say this has been one of the best year's of my life despite all the hardships and challenges. You gotta learn how to enjoy it all... good or bad!! 

I'm so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and his perfect Gospel that blesses my life everyday! I know that through our trials in life we can use his Gospel and Atonement to be healed and continue to become the person that God wants us to be! Without Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon, I would have no knowledge of these blessings!! Reading that book everyday will change you and your life, little by little....❤😊

I love you all and thank you for your continuous love and support! I'm halfway there!! 🙃😁 Beijinhos!! 😘











 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Miracles

Week 5

Ola Amigos!