First Week In The MTC!


Ola pessoal!!! I have been in the MTC for 6 days now and I'm loving it so far!! the first day I got to meet my comp Elder Baczuk he's from Alaska and he is such a cool guy, we instantly got along and its super sick. Also my Portuguese district is super cool and we are all super tight. I think that has been such a blessing to me because I haven't felt lonely here at all so far! My teachers Irmao Haycock and Irma Pendleton are the best, they are perfect examples of Christ to me and they are so committed to serving us and it makes me want to learn more and serve others! The language is coming along pretty good and I had to share my testimony and pray in portuguese on my third day here! It was scary, but I felt good after I did it!! Also on my second day me and my companion were assigned to be ZONE LEADERS!! We were both so stoked cause now we get to welcome the new missionaries who join our zone and help give assignments to people for Sunday and stuff. On a more spiritual note, the past couple of days I have been here I have learned so much about the gospel and Gods plan for us. My purpose as a missionary is to invite others to Christ and help them receive the restored gospel through Jesus Christ and his Atonement. Understanding this purpose has helped me so much. Before my mission I would always tell people that I wanted to go out and  serve my mission for me and I have always thought that was the best reason to serve, but last night we watched a talk from Elder Bednar and what he said was that "MISSIONS ARE NOT ABOUT YOU"!!! I really like that he said that cause now I have realized the main and most important reason why I am serving is for Gods purpose to bring His children back to live with him and spread his gospel. I have really been trying not to put myself first but put others first instead. Im going to continue to put off the natural man and turn to God for strength and guidance because I know I can accomplish anything through Him and his Atonement! Anyways I love all of you guys and feel free to shoot me an email I would love to hear from you guys! Tchau!!

Email: atticus.cutri@missionary.org

My Comp

My District

My Hall


Comp and I studying


Me and Elder Gartz

Me and Elder Hunter (buddy from Laguna)

View from my building

District Temple trip








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Miracles

Week 5

Week 6!!!