Week 4 :)))







 Ola!! It's my fourth week here and the days are going by faster and faster, I love it!! This week was pretty chill not much happened but one cool thing that happened was that I got my VISAAAAA!!! Im stoked and excited to go to Portugal in two weeks!! The language has been good and I feel like I'm progressing pretty well! One thing that I encouraged everyone to do this week is to reach out to someone in need and share some love that all of us have. It only takes one little Christ like action to change someone's life. Also with conference coming up I encourage everyone to read Joseph Smith's history in the pearl of great price! After reading and studying this, my love and faith for the scriptures and Joseph Smith has increased so much. The amount of faith and obedience Joseph had is so inspiring and all the things he and other people had to do to translate and keep the Book of Mormon safe is so sick. I'm so grateful for the restoration of this church and the opportunity to share this with the people of Portugal. We can all be missionaries by using our own unique spiritual gifts that WE ALL HAVE!! Amo todos vocês tchau!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Miracles

Week 5

Week 6!!!