Week Threeeeee :D


Three weeks down!! I'm gonna keep this one pretty short but this week was another great week! We had our first TRC in Portuguese this week and it went super good! My Portuguese is coming along pretty good and the whole time I could understand what our investigator was saying, so that helped a ton lol. We got a bunch of new missionaries this week and our zone doubled in size so that was kind of crazy but fun! When my comp and I had to go pick them up we lost half of them and I was running around the MTC trying to find them and I finally did haha. We said goodbye to the Spanish sisters in our zone and that was really sad because we have all became such good friends, but I'm excited to get close to the new elders and sisters! The weather has been pretty good but it's snowing today so that sucks haha. One cool thing I learned this week was how important faith is and how it relates to obedience. Sometimes I feel like we have all of these rules at the MTC and it feels like that's the only thing people care about here. I try my best to be exactly obedient, but sometimes I just don't understand why we have certain rules and I feel like I'm stressing too much about being exactly obedient. In class this week my teacher shared a quote that really helped me. She said, "Never measure your righteousness by your obedience measure it by your faith in the Savior, but realize your obedience is a measure of your faith". Out of all of the things I have been learning here at the MTC, having faith and trusting in the Lord has been the most taught and the most helpful thing I have learned here. I may not understand the rules or why we have them, but I know they are from God. I may not always be exactly obedient, but I know if I try my best and have faith that He will help me. I know that's all He wants from me. This is something I want to use even after my mission. I love reading and studying the Book of mormon and the gospel everyday and I always feel myself coming closer to Christ and understanding his plan for ALL OF US!! I love it here, but it's hard sometimes, I am so grateful for all of the friends I have made here. They are such a blessing to me! Sorry I thought this one would be short but guess not lol. Hope everyone is doing  good and I pray for all of you guys every night! AMO TODOS VOCES TCHAU <3 <3 :D 

My Comp and I




Flower Tie Friday w my hall





Dinner w new Elder's




Comp and I studying outside



Last Zone Pic w Sisters

Said goodbye to Elder Dever "Rainbow Preschool for Life":D




A normal meal at the MTC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Miracles

Week 5

Week 6!!!