Bom Dia!

Bom dia! This week has been crazy, but fun! The week started out great by going to Belém and just hanging out in the sun and enjoying beautiful Lisboa! Also that night we played soccer with some less active members and some members in the ward! It was super fun! We have two boys in our ward who are named David and Gabriel. They are 16 and 18 and they are the coolest. We all like the same music and soccer teams and it feels like we have been friends for years! They have been a little inactive in the past, but now they have been coming to chruch more and they are blessing the sacrament and helping out the ward! Also we started teaching 2 new friends named Fabrico and Lucas! They are friends of Luany our close friend in the ward  who was recently baptized! They are super intrested and ask a lot of good questions! Also, my Portuguese is getting a lot better! I had a full on conversation with them and I didn't realize that they understood me and I understood them until 5 minutes after lolll 😂. Just like the boys in my ward, I feel the same way with Fabrico and Lucas! Just meeting and serving people like these boys help grow my faith in Chris because I know He wants me to be with these people right now and he has been preparing them for me! Right after all of this fun and good work, the Corona virus decided to rain on our parade 😒. There are like 142 cases in Portugal and now they wont let us leave our apartments and we have to teach thru Facebook. Also my trainer is going home early because it’s his last transfer and they are sending missionaries who are almost done home. I'm pretty bummed because we get along great and I have been learning so much from him. He makes missionary work so chill and fun and we still get a lot done! Also, he has turned me into a Brasíleiro! I love funk, and samba music now and their food (I am still Argentine till I die tho hehe) He is also an amazing cook! But during these hard times I am trying to find the blessing in all of this! I know that the Lord will help me and all of us get through this! I will keep you guys updated on how teaching online will go! Hope everyone is tranqüilo and remember to wash your hands!! Valeu 🙃😆🤙🏼













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Miracles

Week 5

Week 6!!!