Ola Amigos!

Olá meu queridos amigos! These past 2 week have been amazing but hard and I have definetly have seen the hand of the Lord help me and my companions do His work here in Portugal! If any of you remember Fabíola, the mom of that awesome family that we teach a lot, was baptized this past Saturday! The way this all happened was pretty much a miracle! So when I first got to Queluz with my old comp, Elder Moreria, she was already on track to be baptized on March 21. But with the Corona virus and some other things, we had to postpone her baptism date. When we were officaly in quarantine and couldn't leave our apartments to teach or have baptisms, we were really worried if she would still want to keep in contact with us. But through technology, we were able to continue to teach her and keep her motivated to be baptized. We would have lessons with her pretty much every night. Then in the second week of April, we got permission from the mission President and our Bishop to baptize her! We wasted no time and set a date for that next Saturday! At the Baptism it was only her family, the Bishop, my companions, and the AP's at the baptism. The rest of the ward watched through zoom and you could still feel the spirit so strong there. I was able to share my testimony at her baptism and it was so heartwarming to see how happy she was to be baptized and confirmed. I'm so glad to have had the oppurtunity to meet Fabíola and her family.  They are such good examples to me to be true diciples of Christ. Also during the closing prayer the youngest daughter Anna-Victoria asked Heavenly Father to bless her dad that he can be baptized next 😂. Hopefully we can start teaching him soon. I know that there are more people here in QueLuz who are searching for the truth! I am safe and well and in the Lords hands. Thank you all for your love and prayers. I love and pray for all of you guys too. Tem um boa semana! Até já, valeu todos! ❤🤙🏼😁























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Miracles

Week 5

Week 6!!!