Olá gente!

We are still in quarantine, still can't work on the streets, and still have no idea when all of this will change! 😂😅 But having faith and a postive attitude makes these difficult times a lot better and easier to handle.

 The work here however has not slowed down one bit! We are still teaching our friend Camila who accepted the invitation to be baptized! However she is 17 and her parents won't allow her to be baptized until she is 18, so we are doing everything we can to help her stay committed! I havent been able to contact our friend Artur for a little bit, but hopefully that will change soon cause he was making so much progress before! 

One cool thing my comp and I have been doing recently is doing scripture study with members! Almost every night we will have scripture study with a few members and some investigators! Doing this has helped the members and the investigators learn more about the scriptures! Everytime we read my love and testimony for the scriptures grows. It's cool to hear everyones thoughts and insights as we read together. One scripture we read the other day was Alma 38:5. It reads, "And now my son, Shiblon, I would that ye should remember, that as much as ye shall put your trust in God even so much ye shall be delivered out of your trials, and your troubles, and your afflictions, and ye shall be lifted up at the last day." I love this scripture because I have experienced in my life before that if we put our trust in God, He will take care of us and deliver us out of our trials. Way's we can put our trust in God are by keeping his commandments and doing the simple things like, daily prayer, and scripture study. Through these simple tasks we can strengthen our faith and trust in God and He will bless us with what we need ❤.

I hope everyone is safe and happy where ever you are! Até logo! Tchau! 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Miracles

Week 6!!!

Week 5