6 Months






Olá meus queridos!! These past two weeks have been so busy, but so much fun! My comps and I had the opportunity to participate in each zone conference in our mission!

 We traveled to each zone in our mission, so basically the whole country of Portugal!! It was such a cool experience to do this! I was able to see how beautiful this country is and I met all of the missionaries in our mission! I was able to help with the training that my comps did at zone conference because they are the president assistants. Our training was on how we can use Facebook and social media effectively to find new people to teach! We created a whole presentation to show how we can do this! It's been really cool to see how creative missionary work is getting! There isn't only one way to do the Lords work. We all have our unique talents and skills that can help other people come unto Christ! 

Last Wednesday I hit my 6 months in my mission! I really feel like I have grown and learned so much these past 6 months. I've seen how God has put people and opportunities in my life to learn and grow to become more like Him. Each companion I have had so far has been such a wonderful experience to learn and serve with. They give me knowledge and guidance that will help me through out my mission and life. I can truly call each companion that I’ve had my true friends. Also the experiences that God has placed in these past 6 months have been life changing for me. I've learned how to adapt to challenging situations, trust in God and my self more, help lead other people, and enjoy what life has to offer. I'm excited for what these next 18 months have instore for me! 

Thank you all again for your love and support for me serving a mission! I've never once felt alone out here cause I know I have my Heavenly Father and all of my loved ones cheering me on, on both sides of the veil ❤! 
Amo vocês muito, tchauzino!! 






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Miracles

Week 6!!!

Week 5