Ola!





Olá todos! I'm gonna start this weeks email with a baptism story! If any you remember our friend Carlos who lives in London, well last Sunday he was baptized! It was such a great experience watching his baptism through Zoom! Haha I think that's gonna be a normal thing now for missionaries 😉. I was able to give the spiritual thought at this baptism and it was so touching to see how truly happy he was to be baptized. After his baptism he called us and we just talked about how far he has come and how much of a miracle it was that we were able to get in contact with him and teach him through technology! 

This week has been pretty normal, teaching online, staying in the house most of the day, all of the usual. But this Sunday we had our first sacrament meeting in person! I only had 3 here in Portugal - so this was my 4th sacrament meeting in person and I've been out here for 6 months... haha whatever 😅. Our Bishop gave a great talk about hearing and following the Lords voice over all of the other voices in the world. There are so many different beliefs and opinions flying around today and it can be hard to know which are right. Through all of this confusion if we hearken unto the voice of the Lord we will know the truth! I’m so grateful for all of the resources we have to hear Him!

That's all for this week! I love you all so much! Tchauzino!! 🙃🤙🏼❤










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Miracles

Week 5

Week 6!!!