Transferencias!



 Olá meus queridos! I have some sad but sweet news for you all! I will be leaving my FIRST and beloved areas QueLuz and Cacém!! 😪😇 But I'm so excited for my new area which will be in Tomar, Abrantes, and Castello Branco! My comp and I will be covering three areas and three branches ! I'm excited for this new adventure with my new comp Elder Jorgensen! 


I'm sad to leave QueLuz behind, but I'm so grateful for all of the wonderful people that I met here and all of the wonderful experiences I had there. I definitely went through a lot there, good and bad. Reflecting on the past 6 months I've really have seen a change in myself. 

This weekend we had a picnic with Fabiola and her family to say goodbye! This family were the first people that I met here in Portugal and had the most impact on me so far on my mission. This family has been through a lot, but their faith in Christ and love for others is so inspiring! On Sunday they came to church and even the Dad Wesley who isn't a member came! 

I'm so grateful for all of the wonderful people I have met in my mission. From all of my friends and teachers at the MTC, all the way to the people that I know now -they have all helped me so much in my mission! Next week will be my first week in my new area and I will let you guys know how it went! Love you all tchau!! 😄💚🌟








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Miracles

Week 5

Ola Amigos!